How to uninstall firefox from macos?
- You can easily find where your bookmarks are stored in Firefox and add to or delete them in your browser.
- Firefox bookmarks are stored in your Library, which can be accessed by clicking the Library shortcut icon or by opening the Settings menu.
- You can bookmark a webpage at any time by clicking the star icon at the top of your screen.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Bookmarks are crucial for keeping track of your favorite website — no matter what browser you use.
Each internet browser, however, varies slightly, with Firefox storing bookmarks in the Library section.
To add a bookmark in Firefox, click the star icon at the top of your screen. Clicking this icon will also allow you to edit the bookmark's name and location, or delete it.
Editing and deleting can also be done in the Bookmarks tab, which you can find by navigating to your Library section. There, you can find recently added bookmarks and folders.
Here's how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
MacBook Pro (From $1,299.99 at Best Buy)
Microsoft Surface Pro 7 (From $699.99 at Best Buy)
How to find your bookmarks in Firefox
The Firefox bookmarks library can be accessed in multiple ways:
1. Click the three horizontal lines in the top-right, followed by "Bookmarks."
2. Click "Library."
3. Here you can view recently added bookmarks. Click "Show all bookmarks" to open your complete bookmarks menu.
- You can also hold the "shift" + "command" + "B" keys on your Mac keyboard, or "CTRL" + "SHIFT" + "B" on your PC keyboard, to open the same menu.
How to edit or delete a bookmark in Firefox
1. Use the steps above to open your complete Bookmarks menu.
2. This will open a pop-up with your Library details. Select a bookmark from a folder in "Bookmarks Menu" or "Other Bookmarks" on the left hand side. Once selected, you can change the name and add tags in the spaces at the bottom. You can also click and drag to reorder bookmarks in your lists.
3. To delete a bookmark, right-click on the bookmark and select "Delete" from the list.
How to add a bookmark in Firefox
1. Open the website or webpage that you'd like to bookmark.
2. Click the star icon at the top of the page.
- You can also hold "command" + "D" on your Mac keyboard, or "CTRL" + "D" on your PC keyboard.
3. Click "Done."
Adding a bookmark will change the star from white to blue. This will also immediately open a pop-up to make quick changes to the bookmark name, folder, or tags.
You also have the option to remove the bookmark this way, which can be done at any time by clicking the star again.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
How to enable cookies in a Firefox browser on your PC or Mac computer
How to clear your browsing history on Mozilla Firefox manually, or set it to clear automatically
How to add, change, or remove Firefox themes to personalize your browser
How to download and install Mozilla Firefox on your Mac computer
How to turn off private browsing mode in Firefox and keep a record of your browsing history
Insider Inc. receives a commission when you buy through our links.